American Retro 15" 1955-1956 GM Style Steering Wheel
- 15" diameter (compared to 18" originals)
- Original look and feel without the Original size
- Fits original steering columns
- Uses original horn, hardware, and turn signal switch parts
- Sporty and comfortable
- Includes chrome horn ring and emblem
This 15-inch American-Retro steering wheel replaces the original 1955-56 18" stock GM wheel from vehicles of that vintage. This sporty replacement gives your car an original look, yet provides drivers the comfort and handling of a 3-inch smaller diameter modern size wheel, a benefit especially for cars converted to modern power steering. Don't wrestle with that "bus-size" steering wheel any longer! American-Retro's new smaller steering wheel is the answer!
Made to fit to the original steering column using all the original horn, nuts, and turn signal switch parts. The American-Retro wheel comes complete with a chrome horn ring and a center cap. Installation is easy - just bolt it on! Finished in black. For other colors, simply paint to match your vehicle.